Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Wonders if coworker is going insane...

Rhyming baby names' coworker just posted this as her FB status:

"DO everybody love going Trick or Treating on Helloween ? I do and always. Do everybody love Halloween parties? I do and so does kids . Halloween is a Hoilday for kids to kids dress as fovrtie characters'. So let kids be kids because they gown up so fast.When they do it will be to late for it and you will regat it."

Ummm, either she is going insane, had a little too much to drink at lunch, or she really, really needs a good spell check on her computer.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!

Re: Wonders if coworker is going insane...

• Options
    ouch - that was painful to read.
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options

oy -- that's bad

makes me wonder if some stupid kid hacked her page (I've been seeing that a lot lately -- my preteen/teenage cousins think it's hilarious to hack their moms' accounts and post weird status updates.)

Baby Boy O born 4/5/2010, 7lbs 14oz, 20", at 38w by c-section due to pre-e & failed induction
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How does this winner have a job?
  • Options
    wow, just wow
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageSerendipitie:
    How does this winner have a job?

I seriously hope her FB account was hacked like O mentioned or that she is/was intoxicated.  If that is truly her writing style, I am scared, especially since she graduated from law school, which has writing intensive classes. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    Or she was on a mobile device...not that it's an excuse as you are able to edit.
  • Options
    It astounds me that I looked for a job for years and just now found one that has potential and she probably has no problem with employment and is unable to string together coherent thought
  • Options
    imagestaycee:
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options
    imagestaycee:
  • Options
    imagestaycee:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"