Nurseries and Baby Gear

Tell me about your crib mattress

Should I be buying based on reviews, price, brand?  Please help.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tell me about your crib mattress

• we just ordered the colgate classica 1 based on baby bargains reviews as well. i also did a good deal of research online and it got very good reviews.
  • I'm very happy with my Colgate as well.  We have the Classica III.  It has a very firm side for infants and a less firm side for toddlers.  We used it for 2 3/4 years with my DD and it shows no wear.  We'll be using it again with this LO.
  • Loading the player...
  • Love Colgate too! I also like Moonlight Slumber because it is hospital grade seals and would mean I would not have to spend as much time cleaning the mattress.

When shopping for a mattress look for- square corners, two sided if possible, something that isn't too heavy since you will have to lift it in and out of the crib.

Good Luck! 

• We have the Colgate Classica III.  The one with an "infant" side and a "toddler" side.

I HIGHLY recommend a foam mattress no matter what brand you go with.

Those metal suckers are heavy when you are changing the crib sheet.  Foam is much easier.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We got the Naturepedic no compromise dual side organic mattress. This was one item I did not want to skimp on. I'm very happy with it...though it hasn't been tested out yet ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"