Secondary IF

I'm not liking clomid right about now

I've taken 3 doses so far and I was kinda irritable the past 2 days, but today I feel really annoyed, anxious, and hungry.  Generally, like I have bad PMS without the physical symptoms.  I just hope I get good news on tuesday and it is working.

I feel so bad when I'm in this kind of mood around my daughter b/c it's so easy to get annoyed with her typical 3 year old pushing the boundaries behavior.  Hopefully since today I am overly aware of what's happening, I can do better at staying calm. 

Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

Re: I'm not liking clomid right about now

• That stuff is VICIOUS.  I was a crazy ho monster who couldn't sleep on it.  It does lessen once you finish taking the pills.  I hope it does the trick for you this month Wink  
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Oh yuck!  It definitely turned me into "monster mommy", but as long as I was aware of not being myself, I could usually hold it together.  Hopefully this does the trick.  Hang in there sweetie!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh, I hear you.  My only "trick" is to keep DD as occupied as possible, even if it means making a crafting mess, letting her zone out on computer games, or taking an hour long bath.  Anything to reduce interaction, so long as she's safe and happy, is probably best for both of us - and it keeps me "nice" mommy.  Hang in there! 
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • That stinks! I guess I didn't realize Clomid did that...we tried it out way back before DD...it never worked for getting Follies for us...so we scrapped it. Not that I think hard about it, I was really nasty to DH, but I guess I just put it all on the stress of IF.

Hope this is all worth it for you!!!

• I'm sorry - the good news is you only  have to take it for a few days. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, clomid kinda sucks that way! I hope this is the only cycle you need to do it. :)
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"