Colorado Babies
Options

hello CO Bumpies

My son & I will be taking a trip in a few weeks & we have a 3 hour layover in Denver. I was wondering is there any fun 'play areas" in the Denver airport? Any "must see/do" that would help kill the 3 hour wait? Also is there any great "kid friendly" Eats? Sorry for all the questions I have tried looking on there website but I am unable to find anything kid related (this is really sad) If it helps at all we will be flying Frontier  

Re: hello CO Bumpies

• Options

Hello!  My experience is that there isn't very much kid friendliness in any airport.  There is definitely a lot of space to run around which your lil person will definitely want to do...  I'd say bring some books and toys that he'll enjoy no matter where he is.  There is a little bit of a challenge finding some really good food there.  There are multiple cafe type places to get some fruit and sandwiches, as well as the usual fast food yuck.  Good luck and have a safe trip!  I'm sorry that I don't have better news for you!

Also- there is a beautiful photography/art studio outside of security also that is just nice to walk around and look at.  You can discuss all of the animals there... just a suggestion! 

• Options
    Thank you for the reply I want to stay inside of Security as I hear it can be a pain to get back thru 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"