We finally told family and friends that we are having a baby. A few of my girlfriends have already asked me about planning and hosting a shower. They told me they do want my input on some things also I want to know just for general knowledge. I have a lot of questions so here goes & TIA:
- How much is the average price to rent a space?
- What is the most you would spend to rent the space?
- How many hours will you need the space?
- How far along should she be when you have the shower?
- What would or should the budget on food be?
- What time of day should the shower be?
- What day is best to hold the shower Sat or Sun?
- What items did you spend money on but you later found out was a waste of money?
- Would you do a cake or cupcakes (so you want have so much cake left over)?
- Would alcohol be ok for a shower (coed)?
- What type of food should be served?
P.S. Please add anything you think I've missed.