Health & Exercise
Options

Stroller Rec.s

Sorry if this has been asked a million times before, but I'm overwhelmed by all the jogging stroller options available.

Basically, we would like a jogger that also fits a carrier, so that we can jog with it when baby is still little (I want to be able to bring baby with me as soon as I'm able to start running again PP, don't want to have to wait 5 months).  

We're also looking for something that is relatively light and that doesn't have really huge wheels, because we'd like to use this as our regular stroller as well, and it needs to be able to fit in the trunk.

Does anyone have any recommendations of jogging stroller like this that aren't too expensive??

TIA! 

Re: Stroller Rec.s

• Options

I adore my BOB Revolution!

If you get the car seat adapter you can use it with your infant car seat.  We used our Chicco car seat with it unti DS was about 9 or 10 months old (he was just more comfortable sleeping in his car seat than in the normal seat). 

Until very recently, we used the BOB as our only stroller.  I'm able to lift into in the trunk of our Passat with one hand.

My only complaint in the basket under the seat is a little small, but other than that worth every penny  :) 

CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Thanks!  I've been looking at those!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a Jeep running stroller.  It is a little on the heavy side, it is hard for me to want to go further than about 3 miles now that little one is a little heavier.  I wish I would have invested in the BOB!
  • Options
    Hands down the bob revolution. We used the infant attachment when my little guy was 1st born and will use it again with our new lil one. I end up using it pretty much as my everyday stroller because it's so easy to push and not heavy at all. Fits in my accord with plenty of room for other stuff too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"