Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

D&C today- when will this nausea go away?

I am still so nervous for my D&C in a couple of hours but I am more than excited to lose the morning sickness (all day sickness) I have.  My beta on Monday was 36,000+ (but still no baby in there) so I am guessing this is why my body still feels pg.  So, do I expect to feel normal tomorrow?  The weekend?  Any experiences? I SO wish I felt this way for a reason :-(
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: D&C today- when will this nausea go away?

• all the pregnancy symptoms linger until your hormones go down.  For me, I stopped feeling pregnant (morning sickness, etc) a few days after the miscarriage even though I had lost the baby weeks before.  It seems so unfair to still have morning sickness when you don't get a baby in the end.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ........ born 11/16/11 at 36 weeks weighing 3 lbs, 6 oz
  • I was in the same boat. My hormone levels were much lower much my nausea was much better 2 days later and gone 3-4 days later. It was a big milestone for me to get rid of that sad reminder. I hope it happens quickly for you too. You can also ask your doctor for Zofran while you wait. Good luck!
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"