TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Mariah Carey...PgAL!

Just saw this article:

https://omg.yahoo.com/news/access-exclusive-mariah-carey-nick-cannon-we-are-pregnant/49692

Don't judge.  I'm hooked on online gossip.  It's genetic on my mom's side.  ;)

At first I was just adding her to my obsessive sad list of celebrities who are KU instead of me.  But then I kept reading & found out that she & her hubby had a m/c about 2 years ago.  I know this shouldn't change anything, but I also know that you guys understand that it totally does.      

So now I'm actively cheering them on!  Go on, baby Mimi!!!       

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mariah Carey...PgAL!

• Options
    I saw that!  Good for her for being so open about it, and I'm happy for them.
  • Options
    i think there's a tv interview on tonight w/ her too. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah I saw her on the Today Show this morning talking about it.  She also kept saying what a long journey it has been to get pregnant, but she also said they concieved naturally....
  • Options

imageOlive44:
    Yeah I saw her on the Today Show this morning talking about it.  She also kept saying what a long journey it has been to get pregnant, but she also said they concieved naturally....

:/

That's interesting.  Not that I live in her ute or anything, but I'm calling shenanigans on the "natural" claim.  

Why are these celebrities so reluctant to admit they needed help?  There's nothing wrong with that.  

Well, at least they're speaking out on their m/cs now.  Breaking down one taboo wall at a time, I suppose.     

• Options
    I saw that! I'm so glad she felt like she could talk about it. I hope that more celebrities will open up if they have suffered a loss.

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options
    I am really happy for her. I was suspecting she had trouble. I was going to say I thought sh had treatments as well, just because she talked about wanting a baby for a long time and her weight fluctuated big time (which is what mine does when I am in treatment), but I guess not. Any way, good for them :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD #1 born 9/07 ** DD #2 born 7/11 ** Operation Take Back My Body has begun 10/11
    Upcoming Races
    Gobble Wobble 5K 11/24/11 - Abington, PA 29:40
    Superbowl 10K 02/05/12 - Allentown, PA 54:28 PR!!!!
    Broad Street 10 Mile Run 05/06/12 - Philadelphia, PA 1:30:44
    Rock and Roll Half Marathon 09/16/12 - Philadelphia, PA
    Philadelphia (Half?!?) Marathon 11/18/12 - Philadelphia, PA
  • Options
    I read this in an email this morning. I'm glad she talked openly about having a loss.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"