Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Did I have a bad dream?

I stopped taking my BCP's on 9/19 had me regular bcp period on 9/22. Had a doctor ran test on 10/22 that had what she said was a very faint positive. Started bleeding yesterday 10/27 and went to the ER because I was freaking out. ER doc ran my Beta and it was a 6. I'm starting to think that I really wasn't pregnant but now I'm lost.

Re: Did I have a bad dream?

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.  It sounds like you may have had a chemical pregnancy.  I suggest you talk to your doctor about it and ask her what your options are. 
    BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • Options

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's hard--hugs to you.  

It sounds very similar to mine.  I knew for 4 days before I miscarried. I kept thinking that I had imagined the lines, because they were so faint., especially when they told m how low my levels were and the ultrasound to confirm the miscarriage--showed nothing.  :( 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is what I was thinking as well. Thank You!
  • Options

Happened to me as well. My ultrasound showed nothing and by the time I go to the dr, the pregnancy test they took was negative.

Tough.

• Options
    Berbus, that is me to the T! When did you experience this? Thank you for the hugs and hugs for you too!
  • Options
    That's terrible! Hugs for you!
  • Options
    July.  I am a little late coming to the board... but I am still sad and felt ieded people to talk to that had been in the same situation. If you need to talk though, I'm here. 
  • Options

That sounds like exactly what happened to me.  Faint BFP on 10/25 with mild symptoms....on 10/26 started pink spotting progressed to dark red with clots within 12 hours.  HCG drawn on 10/27 was already <1.  It was a chemical pregnancy.  If I had not tested so early I would have thought it was just a heavy period.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"