Health & Exercise
Options

IBS?

Do any of you guys have IBS?  I have this and the symptoms went away while I was pregnant.  My DS is 3 months old now and my symptoms are back.  I was wondering if anyone else had experience with IBS and what do you do to deal with it?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: IBS?

• Options
    I had some really bad intestinal issues after I had DD. It took about four or five months for it to sort itself out. I have always had a little bit of an irregular system and post-partum it was really bad.
  • Options
    I have had issues with IBS over the years.  Now that celiac disease is becoming more prominent, there have been links to gluten and IBS.  You might want to try to eliminate gluten from your diet and see if that helps.  GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My IBS was nice and calm through pregnancy, but it seemed to instantly flare after DS was born!  I'm not sure if it was my hormones, the hospital food, or the anti-inflammatory suppositories I was given post c-section.

What I've found to always help is lots of good bacteria!  Yogurt with active bacterial cultures seems to be the easiest way for me to get it -- at least twice a day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"