Maryland Babies

PCP in Owings Mills area?

Anyone have a good one?  I need a new one in Owings Mills/Reisterstown/Gyndon etc and I know there are a few ladies on this board that live in that area.

Mine is just too far away, so I put off going when I'm sick.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Search & Win
My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!

Re: PCP in Owings Mills area?

• I wish I could, my PCP was in the Crossroads complex and she left the group, I've heard bad things about the other doctors there (OM Internal Med) so I've been searching for one as well.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • Most of my family goes to and likes Dr. Panikar.  Information is below:

Dr. Mini A. Panikar
    750 Main St # 205
    Reisterstown, MD 21136-2516
    (410) 526-7800

• Loading the player...
  • imageSnoopyLuv:

I wish I could, my PCP was in the Crossroads complex and she left the group, I've heard bad things about the other doctors there (OM Internal Med) so I've been searching for one as well.

I go to Owings Mills Internal Medicine and I've always been happy with my doctor - Dr. Joanna Saba.  I'm not sure if she is taking new patients right now though. I know they've gotten a couple of new doctors recently but don't know anything about them.

Married to DH since 6/30/2007
    Me: 32  DH: 32
    BFP #1: 4/1/2010 DS born: 12/3/10
    TTC #2 since 5/2014
    BFP # 2 : 6/16/14 EDD: 2/25/15  Missed Miscarriage discovered 7/10/14 D&C 7/17/14 Pathology results normal
    BFP #3
    : 10/21/14 EDD: 7/6/15  11/24/14:  Saw heartbeat! 
    Missed Miscarriage discovered 12/22/14 at 12w0d D&C 12/23/14 Pathology: Partial Molar Pregnancy/Triploidy
    ~~Currently benched following PMP~~ 
    **all AL welcome**

image image
    TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge:  Animals in the snow
    Scumbag Penguin

• Thanks, I appreciate the recs!  I've got to check and see who my insurance takes...and apparently need a log in - grrr!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • We see Dr. Cardin, he is in Owings Mills off of Red Run Blvd. There are four physicians in the practice. They have early morning and late 'sick child' hours as well as on the weekends.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"