D.C. Area Babies

after 22 months . . .

AF is officially back. BFing and the Mirena held it off as long as they could.

It's so weird to have it back - I was definitely all moody this week and couldn't figure out why. Mystery solved!

I kind of feel like I should start charting again, even though we're not TTC #2 for another year.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2: BFP 12/17/11, m/c 1/7/12 and D&C 1/12/12

baby blog/cooking blog
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: after 22 months . . .

• Wow, that is long time without our favorite "relative" ;)  Does it seem to be similar to what it was like pre-pregnancy?  Since it came back after DD#2 mine has been like clockwork (for the first time in my life) and the flow has been INSANE (sorry for tmi), but cramping has been almost non-existent...

• Funny how you don't miss AF at all. Hopefully her return is not too bad. As pp said, my PP AFs have sucked.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Actually, it's been so light as to be kind of a joke. (Sorry!) I think that has to do with the Mirena, though - I'm sure if I weren't on that it would be much heavier.

baby blog/cooking blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• I charted between all my kids - just dates on the calendar, just takes a second.  I'm glad I did because when I was ready to TTC #2 and #3 it made it all that much easier.
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • You are soooo lucky it didn't come while you were pumping! Those monthly dips in supply caused  me a bit of anxiety.

The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Mirena is hormonal, right?  So it doesn't make any sense to chart, unless you just want to get into the habit of temping again.

Sorry AF is back - I am no looking forward to that at all.

• Bet you didn't miss AF at all!!!

Don't know if you're an iPhone user but I used the iPeriod free app and it made life that much easer when TTC #2.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagehippotree:

Mirena is hormonal, right?  So it doesn't make any sense to chart, unless you just want to get into the habit of temping again.

Sorry AF is back - I am no looking forward to that at all.

It is hormonal, but it's such a low dose that you still ovulate - I had all the signs this month, which tipped me off that AF was coming back. I just haven't been temping.

baby blog/cooking blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• I had a dream (nightmare?) the other day about AF coming back...I last had it in Jan 2008, it is actually something that scares me....all those months/years of build up - it won't be pretty!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"