Snarky and T-TTC
Options

That is not good

I have my third and hopefully final interview for the job I really want today at 2:00.  I made this meeting when I was on vacation and had no access to my calendar.  And of course I didn't even think to look at said calendar Monday or Tuesday to make sure it is clear...yeah it isn't.  I am supposed to be teaching an orientation right in the middle of my interview.  I just had to ask CW to cover the beginning of the orientation for me.  It is just a bunch of videos, but I still hate that i have to do it.  The universe hates me I swear, I have NOTHING else on my calendar for the entire week, just today. 

Re: That is not good

• Options
    Oh man, that stinks.  But yay for getting all the way to the third interview for this new position!!  Fingers crossed that you get the job! 
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageJenny829:
    Oh man, that stinks.  But yay for getting all the way to the third interview for this new position!!  Fingers crossed that you get the job! 

Technically there were only supposed to be 2 interviews, but instead of a job offer last week, I was called to come in a do a training presentation for them.  I really hope that after all this I get the job.  The process is taking way longer than they originally stated it was going to.  They already called my references, including my current manager, so I just want the whole thing to be done already.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck today! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options

so the rest of your week was free and clear except for the time you scheduled it for.  Awesome.  That's totally a Murphy's Law thing.   And sort of ironic.

good luck.

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options
    Best of luck with the interview!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good luck with the interview!  That's good your CW was able to cover for you! 
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options
    I hope your interview went well!!!
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ::fingerscrossed:: I hope you get it!!!
  • Options
    The head of the department said I should get a call yesterday or today.  And yesterday is gone, so I am hoping for today!
  • Options

imagemurphyec:
    The head of the department said I should get a call yesterday or today.  And yesterday is gone, so I am hoping for today!

Hope you get great news today!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"