D.C. Area Babies

Just AWing DH for a minute

I've been so "off" during this pregnancy - nausea all day and night, being so exhausted, feeling guilty about being a crappy mom to my kids, and generally feeling bitchy (I swear I feel like I'm constantly PMSing this pg). I feel like this first tri is never going to end!

Anyway, DH has been stepping up a ton with cooking dinner sometimes, cleaning the kitchen every night, helping get the girls ready for bed so I can have a few minutes of downtime before nursing DD2 to sleep. So nice and I just had to AW! Now if only this trimester would fly by and I could feel halfway human again, life would be grand!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Just AWing DH for a minute

• Glad he is helping out!  Hope this trimester goes by quickly!
  • That's great!  Hope it flies by quickly for you :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes  Like
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Yay! That's what I call teamwork.  Is DD2 sleeping better? 
  • imageHey Jellisy:
    Yay! That's what I call teamwork.  Is DD2 sleeping better? 

A little better - she seems to go through phases. A few weeks ago she was up every night for 1-2 hours at a time from like 2-4am (DH took almost all of them!). That's thankfully behind us again and she's sleeping better. I'm almost afraid to say that though - seems that every time I think she's sleeping a lot better she starts waking again!! **fingers crossed**

Also, fingers crossed that DC3 sleeps WAY better than DD2 ever did!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My fingers are crossed for you too.  A few months ago my DD was on your DDs schedule and I would always see your Facebook postings as I was struggling to stay awake while she happily played in the living room.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"