Pre-School and Daycare

**Cute lunch check-in**

PIP your child's cute lunch here! And please don't be intimidated! It's fun, you don't have to do anything fancy, and your child will love it!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Cute lunch check-in**

• This was a really boring week for lunches. My fridge had no variety, none of the fruit is pretty and I was feeling uninspired. But we do have a bunch of Halloween sprinkles, which DD is enjoying! 

Enormous grape halves. (It's annoying to remove the seeds, but they are good!). Hummus/pita slices under the cheese cat (sprinkles for the whiskers and the little black dot is a spider sprinkle). Pear half.

Zoo lunch packed in a recycled restaurant container, lined with wax paper. Sealed PBJ sandwich with three bears/sprinkles (stuck on with PBJ). Under sandwich are goldfish and blueberries. Grapes. Juice box. Cereal bar (which I didn't end up giving to her).

Ugly! Need groceries! But she *loved* the sandwich stacks and tiny PBJs.

Only posting this one to show you the Sassy baby food container from Target. It works so well as a Bento box because it has a divider in the middle, plus 3 compartments - one large and two small (not shown) that all have lids.

Boring! Pumpkin cookie halves and grapes up top. Cucumbers, tomatoes, hummus/pita and a cheese squirrel with leaf sprinkles.

Leftover stirfry. I like to serve this to her with all of the components separated, so all the broccoli, meat and mushrooms are apart. DD was overjoyed when the lidded container, which I usually use for jelly or Parmesan, contained her favorite raspberry yogurt pretzel.

Of all the cute lunches I made this week, this breakfast was the best, and not because of anything on the plate. My mom made her this tiny coffee cup and to see her eating crepes and raspberries, sipping milk from this mug, was absolutely the cutest thing!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'll play! We've done a bunch of halloween shaped sandwiches this week. DS LOVES it.

A cheese spider with pretzel legs and raisin face. He had this with a bat and a cat sandwich.

Acorns. Not a lunch just a treat but still cute. Hershey kisses, mini nilla cookies and a chocolate chip.

Ghost sandwich with grape bugs and eyeballs. (Grapes with chocolate chips)

• Loading the player...
  • Great job ladies!  Mine is lamer than I had wanted.  That's what happens when you have 2 hungry kids waiting to eat.

Chicken sandwich with sliced carrots to look like a pumpkin.  Cucumber stem and fruit leather face.  Fruit leather bats. 

• Mine are not as creative but here it goes...

image This one was Bologna Owls and Bats with a Cheese moon. Bone cookies. Halloween Apple Slices and a small piece of Halloween cake.

imageThis one was Football PB&J. Cheese Stars. Ritz Bitz. A few Fall colored M&M's.

imageThis is Blue rice with a Bologna Octopus. Egg salad. Fruit. Cheese stars (she loves these, can you tell? lol) and a small Halloween Cupcake!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"