North Carolina Babies

What are you getting your 1 yr old for Christmas?

It's time for me to start thinking about Christmas and birthday presents for DD#2.  I'm looking for ideas. What are you getting your 1 yr old for the holidays?
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: What are you getting your 1 yr old for Christmas?

• ds is a couple months older than yours but i'm looking for one of those anywhere type chairs, a basketball goal/hoop thing, and some kind of elmo toy bc ds is obsessed w/elmo. and one of those lil tikes outdoor toy things (the kind w/a swing or slide).

if you don't already have a wagon, then maybe something like that.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageraceyrae:
    It's time for me to start thinking about Christmas and birthday presents for DD#2.  I'm looking for ideas. What are you getting your 1 yr old for the holidays?

I was wondering that myself...and I totally just noticed our babies are exactly the same age. :)

• imageerin_aaronsbaby:

imageraceyrae:

I was wondering that myself...and I totally just noticed our babies are exactly the same age. :)

I hadn't noticed that before either :) 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • For birthday and/or Christmas..

- FP laugh and learn home (already gave it to him and he LOVES it)

- PBK Anywhere Chair

- Wagon

- Step2 Push around buggy

- Busy Ball Popper

-Something with Elmo since he loves Elmo right now

M/C #1 BFP 5/26/08, missed m/c discovered 9w1d (blighted ovum) M/C #2 BFP 11/19/08, missed m/c discovered at 12w1d (triploidy) BFP!! 3/27 Due date 12/5/09 Benjamin Tate is here! Born 12-1-09, 9lbs 5oz, 22" via C-Section M/C #3: d/x ectopic, methotrexate given 2/11 BFP!! 7/12, due 3-21-12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"