Illinois Babies

December First Birthday Party

Hello,

I live in the city and therefore space is an issue. Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I can hold a 1st birthday party? I am looking for ideas that people have either gone to and/or used - venues, restaurants, etc. I have looked into suburb community centers which seem to be a good option. Just wondering if any had any other suggestions.

Re: December First Birthday Party

• We went to a 2nd year b-day party at Little Monkey Business (I think in Hinsdale). It was really nice. Our (at the time) 9 month old didn't get as much out of it as the older kids but she still had fun in their baby area.
  • In the south loop...Chicago park district at 18th & Indiana has big rooms you can rent (inexpensive) for the day and also indoor they have indoor kids play area/small rock climbing wall...all sorts of stuff for the little kids. Play mats, indoor trike bike track...They also have the small tables and chairs. Cafe Society next door will cater kids food if you ask ahead.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi- I just wanted to advertise myself a little. I just started a baking business recently, please check out my blog below if you're interested. I live in the Gold Coast (John Hancock Center) and I specialize in making cupcakes, favor cookies (packaged with matching ribbon), and cakes. I recently made a smash cake (lady bug) and butterfly cupcakes for my niece's 1st bday. Her cake and cupcakes are not in my blog but I'd be happy to send them to you. I can also make free of charge cupcake toppers. Sorry, I hate ppl who post this stuff but I'm trying to advertise my business. Thanks. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"