Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Introduction and Thanks

I just wanted to introduce myself and thank the ladies on this board.

On September 22, I took an HPT and found out I was preganant.  I was thrilled.  Two weeks later, I spotted over the weekend.  I went to my OB to find out that I was two weeks behind where my LMP said I should be.  I'm irregular so we weren't too concerned.  We checked my betas and they went from 2000 to 2900 after 48 hours.  A week later, we went in for a follow up and I saw my baby and saw the little heart beginning to flutter.  I thought we were going to be okay.

My OB had me come in the next week just to double check that growth was continuing.  The u/s showed my baby stopped growing two days after I saw it.  We've waited a week and my body still hasn't realized the baby isn't growing.  I go in for my D&C on Friday.

I've been lurking on this board for the last couple of weeks, learning what to expect.  Although I would never wish this experiance or pain on another human being, it makes me feel so much less alone knowing that others are going through the same thing.  Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers and I will continue to pray for your health and healing.

imagephoto BeachAudrey6-23-2013_zps95b514cd.jpgphoto TRCALBadge_zpse0b3d2cb.jpg
BFP #1 9-22-10 Missed M/c 10-18-10 D&E 10-28-10

BFP #2 5-9-11 EDD 1-12-12 Audrey Rachel born 1-12-12

BFP #3 9-21-13 EDD 5-30-14
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Introduction and Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"