Military Families
Options

Even when...

Even when my husband deployed and nathan was only 3 1/2 weeks, its like he knows his daddy. We were on skype with him and Nathan smiled and did this excited half giggle. EVERY time he hears his daddys voice he smiles!

Re: Even when...

• Options

I usually just lurk here and mainly post on the MN board, but I had to say hi because my name is Lyndsey too, and I think you may be one of the few people I have ever seen who spells it this way.  So hi!  And I am so happy to hear that baby knows daddy, it must be a great feeling!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We just got our united through reading DVD and DS hasn't seen/heard DH since 4 months and the instant he heard his voice and saw his face all his attention was to the screen! It was awesome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Skype is soooo good to us! My husband deployed just after Aiden was a month old and my biggest fear was that he would miss EVERYTHING. I point the camera to the play mat and they get to interact and it's like he's right here with us.
  • Options

imageKaLu16:
    Skype is soooo good to us! My husband deployed just after Aiden was a month old and my biggest fear was that he would miss EVERYTHING. I point the camera to the play mat and they get to interact and it's like he's right here with us.

I was scared James would miss everything too! But I think eveything will be just fine! James has actually gotten to see some first threw skype!

• Options
    NSLNSL member
    Skype really is an amazing invention.  I can't imagine going through deployment without it, especially with kids. 
  • Options
    YAYYY Daddy is coming home for christmas!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"