Minnesota Babies
Options

Black Glider/Rocker

Having the hardest time finding a cute black glider that isn't insanely priced. Anyone have suggestions?

Re: Black Glider/Rocker

• Options

We just bought a chair and ottoman for our baby's nursery and didn't want one that screamed baby glider, so we went with this one:

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S39825289

We figure that after baby is big enough, we can move this to a different room in our home and it wasn't insanely expensive either.

It doesn't really rock,but does little bounces, which was fine. It's actually super comfortable. They also have a rocker version of this as well, but it's more like a rocking chair not a glider.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just got a flyer in the mail from Babies R Us that everything in the store for nursery furniture is 20% off of a single item.  That might help - or Craigslist.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Try Amazon!  I bought my Dutailier on Amazon and it was 1/2 the price of the ones at babies r us.  My boss bought one for us too and I listed the one I had purchased on craigslist for 1/2 of what I bought it for.  It sold in 2 days as it was brand new in the box.  So make sure to check craigslist too as this does happen.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"