Maryland Babies
Options

Favorite things to do

Hi there, I just got back from Baltimore this past weekend. My best friend moved there a few weeks ago and so I will be visiting a few times a year.

I have googled until I'm blind. Could you share your favorite things to do in and or around the area?

She's living in Havre de Grace so she's a bit north of Baltimore if you have anything in or around there as well.

Would love to hear about parks, hiking trails, attractions, etc. Anything that a 15 month old would love? Definite picture opportunities?

;-) TIA!

Ashley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Favorite things to do

• Options
    Ohhh and favorite restaurants?
  • Options
    National Aquarium in Baltimore is fun...no strollers but if your friend has a carrier, she can use that to bring the baby in.  Also the Baltimore Zoo is fun...ZooBoo this weekend.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

In the Harford County area, she should check out Annie's Playground (for those nice sunny weekends). Also for hiking trails Elk Neck State Park (which is in Cecil County not far from HDG), also Susquehanna State Park in HDG, Rocks State Park in Harford County.

We recently took pictures at Jeresalum Village in Joppa, MD. 

I would also suggest the Baltimore Zoo, Aquarium, Port Discovery in Baltimore. I've heard really good things about Storyville. I think that's in Catonsville. 

• Options

Thanks ladies! I forgot to mention we checked out the Aquarium this past weekend....it was pretty fun! We also checked out for not long enough, Fell's Point.

I was wondering what the Susquehanna State Park was like so we'll have to try that sometime.  

• Options
    imagemcmann05:

Thanks ladies! I forgot to mention we checked out the Aquarium this past weekend....it was pretty fun! We also checked out for not long enough, Fell's Point.

I was wondering what the Susquehanna State Park was like so we'll have to try that sometime.  

They have several hiking trails, you can also camp there, although I'm thinking you'll have to wait until next year. They have a picnic area too (although I've never been myself). Swimming for the dogs, they have I believe one or two old mills. 

• Options
    imagemcmann05:

March 21, I find out how far along we are. :)
  • Options
    imagemcmann05:

• Options
    imagemcmann05:

• Options
    imagemcmann05:

• Options
    imagemcmann05:

• Options
    imagemcmann05:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"