Minnesota Babies
Options

Rec a photographer who will give you CD/digital rights?

Hi there- I'm visiting from another board and hoping to find some recommendations.

I'm looking to find a photographer in the Twin Cities or western Wisconsin so that I can "gift" a session for Christmas to take pictures of my nephews and nieces.

I'd love to find someone that will give you a CD of all (or lots) of the pictures and rights to print them yourself.

Any recommendations?  There are quite a few photographers in the Chicago area that do this- and for around $200 or less- not sure if I can find similar in the Twin Cities. . . .

Re: Rec a photographer who will give you CD/digital rights?

• Options

Heather Barta Photography!! She is amazing!! www.hbartaphoto.com

• Options

Sally Gruman was great for us.  www.grumanphotography.com

We had a great session and you get the CD included.  You can order through her site if you want, but you don't have to.

Our pictures were beautiful, I'll post some later.

Mama to Elliot (11.09.08) and Jude (09.01.11)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Graddy Photography

www.graddyphotography.com

I always get the CD of all pics/rights with our sessions.  They are awesome, they did my siggy pic :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagepreg_amy:

Sally Gruman was great for us.  www.grumanphotography.com

We had a great session and you get the CD included.  You can order through her site if you want, but you don't have to.

Our pictures were beautiful, I'll post some later.

We used Sally Gruman Photography also (signature pictures of DD and DS).  We'll be using her again next month.

imageimage

Children Photography Photo Credit: Heather Barta Photography

• Options
    imageericaandsy:

Heather Barta Photography!! She is amazing!! www.hbartaphoto.com

Love Heather Barta!!!

• Options

My Girlfriend is just getting into photography professionally, she did our family pictures and there amazing!  I know she's currently building her portfolio so her prices are really reasonable and she edit's all of the images and provides you with a disk of them all.  I think there were 70 pictures from our 1 hour shoot.  Her blog is MLPhotographymn.blogspot.com and her e-mail is MLPhotographymn@comcast.net

• Options

Makally photography.She travels to a location of your/their choice and she has done DD 6 month and 9 month pictures! We will definitely be sticking with her for a while!

www.Makally.com

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have a friend who takes great pictures and gives you a CD of all the images.  Her website is www.sugar-photo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"