Louisiana Babies
Options

Pedi Recommendations

Anyone care to share their pediatrician's name?  We are looking at a potential move very soon, and I need to start looking around.  TIA!

Re: Pedi Recommendations

• Options
    Dr. Bombet or anyone in his group at the Baton Rouge Clinic on Perkins Rd.
  • Options
    We are going with Mandy Grier with Lake Pediatric on Bluebonnet (near the library).  She comes highly recommended to us -- but I'm not due for a couple of weeks so I can't tell you much about our experiences with her! I do know the office (I went there as a child) and they always take same-day appointments for sick visits.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We see Dr. Mark Waggenspack at the BR Clinic.  I like him but he is super conservative when it comes to medication and I can definitely see how that would turn some people off.  I've heard good things about Dr. Tribou, Bombet, & Ramey (all at the BR Clinic).

I also really like Dr. Gelpi & Schwartzenburg at the Pediatric Clinic.  But they don't have privileges at the Lake which was a deal breaker for me.  Otherwise, I would definitely have gone to see them.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Dr. Gelpi is awesome, as is Dr. Kelleher. And I know Dr. Kellher has privileges at OLOL because I was under her care when I was hospitalized there (even though I was seeing Dr. Dunlap at the time).
  • Options

imageNBickham:
    Dr. Gelpi is awesome, as is Dr. Kelleher. And I know Dr. Kellher has privileges at OLOL because I was under her care when I was hospitalized there (even though I was seeing Dr. Dunlap at the time).

This is good to know; I've been thinking about getting a second opinion on some things.  I'll have to call their office.  Thanks!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Dr. Michael Coogan.  I LOVE him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Dr. Flechas at Our Lady of the Lake. My son had to have surgery this past June, and when we came in, she knew EXACTLY what he had. The people at the hospital were going through all these tests for an entire day, but it ended up being what Dr. Flechas had said it  was in the first place. I feel very comfortable with her because she knows her stuff if she can point out what is wrong with my son when she said she hadn't seen this happen in about 8 years. i HIGHLY recommend her! good luck :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"