Baby Showers

Attire

What are you wearing to your baby shower? I wanted to wear a purple dress since my theme is pink and purple, but I cant find anything I like.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Attire

• My first shower is on saturday and I plan to wear a dress, but I keep forgetting to try it on and make sure it still fits Confused

My second shower is a brunch so I'm planning on jeans and a nice sweater. I'll be 37 weeks so comfort is my priority.

• I wore a black and gray jersey knit dress and leggings to mine.
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I wore a dress to my shower for LO.. same with my shower for ds.. they were in sept and august.
    DD 11/5/10 born by c section DS 9/8/07 born by c section due to Pre-e/Hellp Syndrome m/c at 5 1/2 weeks 8/4/06 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
  • I strongly recommend against wearing a dress to your shower.  You are going to be opening presents and playing games, and unless your dress goes over your knees when you are sitting, people will get flashed/ you will have "upskirt" pictures (I have ONE usable head-on pic from my 1st shower).

I recommend pants or a long top & leggings, or wear tights with your dress if the dress is a must.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm having a very pink, butterfly themed shower on November 6th. I'm planning on wearing THIS dress, but I need to try it on. If it's below the knee and I don't grow much over the next 10 days, I'll wear it like that. If it's shorter, I might wear leggings underneath to be more comfortable.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"