Military Families
Options

Fort Rucker Question

We just got our welcome letter for housing at fort rucker. It says that there are washer and dryer hookup. Does this mean no washer and dryer?
imageimage

Re: Fort Rucker Question

• Options
    I would assume so. I don't live there, but ours listed w/d hookup and we had to provide the washer and dryer.
    Long time Waiting BFP 5/8/10 It's a Boy! 1/7/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Graphics
  • Options
    Nope no washer or dryer in any of the homes.
    Our Blog TTC since 10/2004 Follistim+Ovidril+Metformin=BFP on 12/8/08 2 heartbeats-12/30/08 Betas- 10DPO-104 12DPO-274 Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nope you have to have your own washer and dryer. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

That'll be fun. Any laundry mats nearby. There no way we will be able to afford to get one for a few months.

imageimage
  • Options
    2 of the neighborhoods have neighborhood centers and have coin operated machines. The times I saw people using them, they stuck it in and then left. There is another one right outside the Enterprise gate that I see alot of people at, no clue how much though. Good luck at Rucker!
    Our Blog TTC since 10/2004 Follistim+Ovidril+Metformin=BFP on 12/8/08 2 heartbeats-12/30/08 Betas- 10DPO-104 12DPO-274 Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

There is a place in Daleville called Steve's Treasures (it is on the left hand side of the road when leaving base) that sells used washers and dryers. The place looks crappy but we bought both our washer and dryer in 05' and they still work. We got our washer for about $150 and the dryer for about the same. 

We used the laundry mat outside of the Enterprise gate when we needed to wash big blankets. It was okay, and it is rather busy. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"