Alabama Babies
Options

Big u/s FINALLY scheduled!

We are set for Nov. 15! My doctor took mercy on me and is letting me come in before Thanksgiving week, since they are closed. I'm so excited and relieved that we will know what we are having in just less than three weeks!We had our monthly visit today, and everything looked great. The heart rate was actually UP from last time, at 162. I had gained 2.5 pounds but still down a pound from my first visit. I was overweight to begin with, so my doctor is happy with that. My BP looked good, as well (118/64).So, so happy that we can now count down the days until we (hopefully) find out our LO's gender!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Big u/s FINALLY scheduled!

• Options
    YAY!!!  I can't wait to hear the news.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats! Let us know how things go!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    that's so exciting. Do you have any big plans on how to tell everyone? We had both sets of our parents over for dinner and the dessert was cake with blue icing that said It's a boy!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How exciting!  Can't wait to hear the exciting news :) 
  • Options

imagericejl:
    that's so exciting. Do you have any big plans on how to tell everyone? We had both sets of our parents over for dinner and the dessert was cake with blue icing that said It's a boy!

I'm not sure how we are going to tell! Our families live several hours away (closer to each other than to us!), so we are trying to decide if we want to do something special over Thanksgiving. DH's family may be coming to visit that week, but I don't know if we can hold off on telling them for that long!

I'm thinking of (if DH agrees) having a small gathering of friends over for tea/coffee and dessert the night we find out and doing the cream-filled cupcakes thing with either or blue or pink filling.

• Options

Mine is the next week. I can't wait!! Can't wait to hear what you are having too!!

Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • Options

Yay! Excited for you.

We need to get together for lunch again sometime soon!

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    imageMissLMS:

Yay! Excited for you.

We need to get together for lunch again sometime soon!

Definitely! Let me know when and where, and I'll pass the word on to Jenny, too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"