January 2011 Moms

I've hit an all time low...(gross)

I have short arms and my belly is so large that I can no longer wipe my a$$ while sitting down Indifferent

::hangs head in shame::

image  image
Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3

Re: I've hit an all time low...(gross)

• Snort. I know about this.  Totally.
  • LOL... I'm sorry!! That sounds...terrible! LOL! I'm sure we will all be there soon!

But, IMO you can't be ashamed of something you can't control!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL

I never thought about this predicament. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Awe...I'm still able but shaving my legs and bikini line are a whole new challenge. (big exhale)
  • i have quite possibly never laughed so hard in my life.  I'm sorry.  It's hilarious.

I am now thankful for my absurdly long gorilla arms, which practically drag on the ground when I walk.  No joke, I can stand up straight and touch my kneecaps with my fingertips.

~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Just last night I jokingly asked my DH if he would wipe my A$$ when i couldn't reach it anymore...he responded that he didn't think we'd reach the A$$ wiping stage of our marriage until we were much much older. lol

I can still reach but it gets harder by the day.

• I'm sorry but this is hilarious! I'm more embarassed about my all time low...suffice it to say that at one point there was only 1 working bathroom in my house and I have 2.5 bathrooms Embarrassed DH will never let me live that down.
  • I'm sorry girl, but that is hilarious! This in no way compares, but if it makes you feel better I can no longer bend over and put my shoes on or reach my feet. :( so sad...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Girl don't feel bad. It's getting harder for me to reach back there all the time. Thank God for showers or else I would never be sure it's totally clean.
  • That's freaking hilarious! I can still maintain my lower half, but I can't even bend down to pet the housecat, let alone change her water dish. I am a bad fur mama 'cause the kitty thinks I don't want to touch her :(
    Joseph Michael - 12/22/2010
    5lbs 9 oz, 18.5 inches long
    6 months: 16lbs 15 oz, 27 inches long

• It's getting really hard for me as well. I also have moved to Velcro shoes.
  • I can wipe my a$$, it's my woohoo that is hard to reach with my belly.  I have to stand up to wipe to get a better angle around my belly, lol.  So... you are not alone. LOL.
  • Hahaha... awesome.
  • I feel  your pain.  It gets harder for me to reach everyday, and I bet within the next week or so I'll be completely unable to reach while sitting as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • OMG this post had me almost pee my pants! At work!

I can reach (for now) but like PP said the bikini area is a challenge for me when it comes to shaving...I tried the other day and when I saw the finished job in the mirror I couldn't help but make fun of myself and the bad job! Next time I use a mirror to shave!

• I totally know what you mean, girl! In about another week, I will be in the same predicament!
  • I'm glad I'm not alone, ladies, but I'm sorry that some of you are experiencing this, too.  No fun.

I told DH about it and he was like, "I'm sorry, I love you, but I'm not going to help you wipe you a$$".  Haha.

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • imageKaylie Plus 1:
    I can wipe my a$$, it's my woohoo that is hard to reach with my belly.  I have to stand up to wipe to get a better angle around my belly, lol.  So... you are not alone. LOL.

I have this problem too!  Oh and I can't put my socks on anymore, DH has to do it every morning for me.

• Haha this is too funny.  While we're on the topic of toilets I made the decision today that the toilets in my house are too low to the ground for my pregnant self (they are normal household toilets).  I think I'm going to need a handicap bar to help me up and down. 

• I'm laughing hysterically...with you not at you.  I am the same way.  I can hardly reach to wipe my hoo-ha most of the time either.  I tried to get some of those wipes to help.  I feel like I make a big mess just trying to wipe.  I actually thought of this in the shower this morning.  I know I've done this twice before, but how am I supposed to know if I'm totally clean before my cervix checks at the dr. coming up?  

• Perhaps you need a reacher!!! I know what you mean though...

• imagekmcrn08:

Perhaps you need a reacher!!! I know what you mean though...

Does it come in pink?

DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"