Boston Babies

Uppababy Vista

I'm pretty sure that I've decided on the Uppababy Vista.  I know Buy Buy Baby sells them and that you can use the BB&B coupons there, but on the coupon it excludes Uppababy.  I'm tempted to just try and use the coupon at Buy Buy Baby and see if it works.

I also think they have a store in Hingham.  But not sure if it's worth the drive to Hingham to buy one.  Does anyone know if they are cheaper at the store.

Or has anyone had luck at Buy Buy Baby with the BB&B coupons?

TIA.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Uppababy Vista

• I don't have one, but it's a hot topic on another board i'm on.  the outlet/factory is in Rockland and you can call them and ask what they have in stock.  it changes from week to week and they have better deals on models from last year ,if you don't care about the newest model.  everyone raves about their cust. service.

i'm jealous, happy shopping!!

imageimage

• I have one and LOVE it. It's our only stroller. We bought ours at Magic Beans (a few locations in MASS).
  • Loading the player...
  • Buy Buy Baby only takes Bed Bath and Beyond coupons if they're not expired. 

There are a few local stores that carry the Uppa Baby.  I think Isis does, and if you join they'll give you 10% off (or something like that) in the form of a store gift card.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey Halley!

I LOOOOVE our Vista. Best money we spent. We were lucky and got it online for 20% off, but you have to search hard to find deals like that and they don't come around often. We got ours from strollers.com, and I know a little while before we got ours there was the same deal on another site. So they are out there, but you have to really dig around the internet to find them.

If you can't find them, the store in Rockland was our backup plan. If you get the bassinet too (which I highly recommend you do - we used ours TONS), it comes to the same as the 20% off price, plus tax. The only drawback is that there is only a 30 day warrantee instead of 2 years, so if you get it before your baby is born you most likely won't have a warrantee when you actually use it.

I highly recommend getting the 2010 over the 2009, there were some pretty big changes made between the two model years.

Oh and the only coupon you can use at BBB is the 10% off completion coupon if you register there. I tried so hard to get it through them, but I didn't want to pay that much.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I actually bought a 2008 last year from the Uppa store in Hingham/Rockland and it's fantastic.  My girlfriends all have them, one of the girlfriend paid full price, the rest of us got them from the Uppa store - you would never know the difference.  Any part of the stroller that touches the child is brand new in plastic, the frame is the only thing that was used, and/or just returned.  I paid $300 for mine and LOVE IT!  You do need to call the Uppa store to see what is in stock, it changes weekly.  Totally worth it to give a call and take the drive to the headquarters.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"