Maryland Babies

Whine: Can't seem to catch a break...

For the past month or so everyone in the house has been sick. First baby, then DH, now me. I've seem to have gotten the worst of it. Annabelle seems to be getting better. I just got a call today from daycare that she's wheezy pretty bad lately. So now I have to take more time off of work to take her into the doctor. I'm not happy because I've asked the doctor on several occasions to double check to make sure she's not wheezy. And the answer is that she's okay, she'll most likely have a cold most of the winter. Okay, that's not what I want to hear.

Re: Whine: Can't seem to catch a break...

• Ah, the day care cough. Mine has it too. Hope everyone is feeling better soon!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry.... 

Have you considered asking the ped to run an allergy test on your DD, so see if the wheezing is being caused by an allergy? 

As for a homeopathic remedies... 

Wheezing is usually improved by warm moist air (https://www.askdrsears.com/html/8/T086700.asp)

A Croupy cough on the other hand is improved by cool/cold air.   (https://www.askdrsears.com/html/8/t084200.asp)

Left HugRight Hug

I hope that everyone is feeling better soon!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks Carrie. I think I'm just extra whiny today because I feel like crap still.

• That sucks.  :(  And I'm sure you don't want to hear that she'll have a cold most of the winter.  Hang in there!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"