Pre-School and Daycare

Anyone have a Goodbyn ?

I just got one for DS & so far he loves it
He had said that he is pushed for time at lunch so he loves that he just takes the lid off & everything s right there.

I have a question How do you cool the separate containers ? Today his yogurt was warm & "yucky" 
Summer 2011
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers ~early M/C 4/09 ~ Ectopic 6/09~ BFP 11/09~

Re: Anyone have a Goodbyn ?

• How is preschool going?  Did you get your way and change your kid's class around?  
  • I don't have a Goodbyn (although I just Googled it, and really want one for DD now).  For Yogurt, could you freeze it before putting it in the container?  Maybe use an ice cube tray?  It should melt by lunch, and be about the right temp (I think ... don't quote me on that). 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, it is going great, The administration was apologetic that he had been placed in a class without a "buddy" .. they said that when they made the original class assignments they had two of his classmates from the previous year in his original class but both moved to a new school & it was overlooked that he was with all new students. 

Great idea about freezing the yogurt into Ice trays
    That would work because I know if I freeze a gogurt it is thawed by lunch
    Summer 2011
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers ~early M/C 4/09 ~ Ectopic 6/09~ BFP 11/09~
  • I am still in disbelief you changed him.  I guess you will be doing this every year.
  • Yeah every year & then I am going to follow him to college ... Give it a rest already.
    Summer 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"