Blended Families
Options

Fastest DD ever!!

WTF? Anyone else catch that? I don't even remember the SN. Wasn't a regular poster or anything. Odd. I saw it on my phone when I was nursing DD, but my phone has been acting up and wouldn't let me reply from there. I came down to my laptop when I was done with nursing and it's gone.
Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."

Re: Fastest DD ever!!

• Options
    What was it about?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    wasn't even anything fun. Just someone complaining that a BM and BF came into her police station and were fighting over a halloween costume in front of the kid. Asked if all blended families were like that and why they needed to go to the police about it... meh.
    Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Man I hate missing that stuff.
  • Options

That was me, I saved it at work to repost but took it down for the time being because I figured I should wait for both parties to leave the parking lot and not kill each other over it.  Then I got busy booking prisoners (not them) and couldn't repost it.  This is my first time back on, I'll repost it tomorrow.

And I didn't ask if all blended families were that way, I'm a blended family and know many that are.  I was just irritated that a BF and a BM couldn't be more mature about the situation but rather had to drag their child in with them and argue about it in front of the kid.

TTC #1 since June 2008
    M/C @ 6 weeks 12/31/2008, Ectopic @ 6 weeks on 4/23/2010
    Diagnosed Unexplained 11/2009-DH is fine-I don't get AF
    Cycle #22 - 1/27/11 - IUI #1 & Injections - BFP! - DS born 11/11/11 
    TTC#2 - 2/24/14 - IUI & Injections - BFP! - EDD 11/29/14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"