Maryland Babies

Introduction- hi!!

Hello everyone-

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and live in Baltimore (Fed Hill).  Very excited but still a little nervous about everything!  I've started looking into daycare because I hear things get booked early around here- has anyone else heard more about the new daycare at Tide Point (Bright Horizons?).  They are pretty close to us, but seem pricey (is $1650/month a lot for this area, or is that reasonable?).  Otherwise, I'm keeping my eyes open for other options- I work in DC so it makes things a little more complicated (DH works in Baltimore).

Looking forward to getting to know you ladies over the next few months, I'm sure I'll have lots of questions!

DSC_1342
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Introduction- hi!!

• Welcome and congrats! I live in Owings Mills-Balt Co. I am 26 weeks pregnant. Enjoy this experience and all that comes with it....it is amazing! Ask away, that is why we are here.
    Hope (32), James (36), Sophee (1 year old), McKenzee (7 weeks) CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • Welcome. H&H rest of your pregnancy.  We pay 306 a week and we live in the burbs, so that sounds kind of reasonable for the city.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been quoted 1000-1450/mo for daycare centers in Owings Mills so for the city that doesn't seem bad. Welcome to the board!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • Hi and welcome! Congrats on your pregnancy!

We pay 350/wk for childcare in Columbia. And, that was in the median of the price range.

• Congratulations and welcome to the board.

• Welcome and congrats!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome and congrats!!  That sounds about right for a daycare center.  We use an in-home and pay $700/month. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome and congrats!  It sounds about right for a center in the city.  We pay $240/week for a center near Perry Hall, but it's a newer center so it is cheaper than the usual centers around here.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Sorry I don't have much to offer as far as input on daycare prices, but I wanted to say congrats and welcome!  Hope things are going well for you so far.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"