Baby Showers

Unisex Baby Shower Ideas?

I'm throwing a baby shower for a friend who isn't finding out the sex of the baby. Any great ideas for a shower? I don't want to just do a green or yellow shower...I'm looking for some unique ideas to make it extra special for her. One idea I saw was a "Pink or Blue?" shower where everything is pink or blue and you can ask guests to wear pink or blue to the shower, depending on what they think she is having and other things like that. Thought that was pretty cute! Any other cute ideas like that? Thanks for any tips!
TTC #1 since Sept 2011
Me: 33, DH: 35, DX: PCOS & MFI (low everything)
IUI #1-3 - Low Post-Wash Counts - All BFNs
IVF #1 w/ ICSI: Long Lupron Protocol - Freeze-All Cycle due to Severe OHSS
ER 4/27, 33 Eggs Retrieved, 13 Frosties
FET #1 6/5, Transferred One Perfect 4AA Blast, HPT BFP @ 6dp5dt
Beta #1 - 209, Beta #2 - 508, Beta #3 - 1,059
EDD 2/20/14
imageimage
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Unisex Baby Shower Ideas?

• How about a chocolate theme?  (since browns are so in now!)  Brown and sage are really pretty together.
    Laura, mommy to Emma & Izabel

(5 year old twin girls)

image www.sugarandspicephotos.com

• We aren't finding out the sex either and my friends who are planning the shower had a few cute ideas.  My colors are sage and brown so everything is in those colors.  One of my friends is making cake balls with pink and blue cake in the middle.  When a guest gets a pink or blue cake inside they are tallying it on a board to make a guess as to what I'm having.  Just an idea.  I have no idea what else they have planned, they are meeting tonight to discuss ideas.
  • Loading the player...
  • i think the others ideas are cool about the browns, i was thinking like brown and tan and golds would be really pretty, maybe do it kind of vintage style, i have a friend who did hers in these colors and it looked amazing!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • the vintage idea sounds really awesome!
  • you could go for the eco-friendly theme, the natural baby stuff is all pretty gender-neutral. 

also a cute theme could be pickles and ice cream, it might sound weird but if its done right i bet it woulg be adorable.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"