Success after IF

I know I'm not........but could I be?

I'm not 100% positive when I O'd this month, but I'm pretty sure I'm at least 10dpo (more like 11 or 12, most likely).  I almost always start spotting by about 8dpo and...nothing.  I've got a couple other little "symptoms" that are likely totally in my head - plus I had a seriously vivid dream last night that I was pregnant with a girl.  (Probably because I've been thinking about a BFP, not because I'm actually pregnant.)

I know there's a 99% chance that I'll start bleeding any minute now and I'll be irritated with myself for letting my mind stray that way yet again.  Part of me loves this feeling of hope and the other part hates that I put myself through it, only to be disappointed month after month.

But maybe one of these days...?  Maybe?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker
Amber
TTC since March '06
MFI, LPD, possible PCOS
3 chem pgs * m/c identical twins at 9w 10.06
IVF w/ICSI #2 - beta - 187! (9dp5dt), beta - 367! (11dp5dt)
IVF w/ICSI #3 - it's a girl!
My IF Blog: Between the Lines
My Parenting Blog: Letters From Your Mama

Re: I know I'm not........but could I be?

• You just never know...until she shows her ugly head.....

After a loss at 13wks and years dealing with IF and failed treatments (3 failed IUI and 1 failed IVF), we have been blessed with DS (surprise BFP) and now his little sister (2nd round of clomid and TI) on her way. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • imageMrsACT1:

You just never know...until she shows her ugly head.....

Holy cow, Cheryl!  Blast from the past - how are you?  Your DS is so cute - I can't believe how big he is!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Amber
    TTC since March '06
    MFI, LPD, possible PCOS
  • Loading the player...
  • you know, I think with your history it could happen on day...maybe.  It seems like things were always changing for you and you did get pg on your own.  MFI is a tricky thing, it can just happen out of the blue.

GL, I'll be thinking about you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks, I can't believe how big Oliver is....man the time goes by so quickly!!

We are good, I am so ready to start TTC again, but we are planning to wait to go off the pill in February and see what happens.  Right now I am late...I am on BCP, but I missed three pills this month and I am worried that has thown my cycle completely off....

After DS was born I told DH I didn't want to do any more fertility treatments since the only times I got pregnant was when I wasn't on treatments...but as we get closer to starting again, I am changing my mind.  I want DS to have a silbiling more than I don't want to do treatment.  I am hoping for another suprise, but if not, I will look into treatment but with a different RE.

How are you??

After a loss at 13wks and years dealing with IF and failed treatments (3 failed IUI and 1 failed IVF), we have been blessed with DS (surprise BFP) and now his little sister (2nd round of clomid and TI) on her way. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Only way to find out either way is for her to rear her ugly head or test!  I vote test!  =D  You know I had the same spotting issues and when I got pregnant for #2 I had the same thing with wondering where my spotting was and tested and BFP!  Maybe, just maybe, you'll have the same happen?  I'm hoping so badly that is the case!
    After 2 years and 6 IUIs, we did it with IVF w/ ICSI!
    BFP with no treatment!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageMrsACT1:

Thanks, I can't believe how big Oliver is....man the time goes by so quickly!!

We are good, I am so ready to start TTC again, but we are planning to wait to go off the pill in February and see what happens.  Right now I am late...I am on BCP, but I missed three pills this month and I am worried that has thown my cycle completely off....

After DS was born I told DH I didn't want to do any more fertility treatments since the only times I got pregnant was when I wasn't on treatments...but as we get closer to starting again, I am changing my mind.  I want DS to have a silbiling more than I don't want to do treatment.  I am hoping for another suprise, but if not, I will look into treatment but with a different RE.

How are you??

How exciting that you're getting ready to TTC again.  I hope it goes easily for you this time.  You definitely deserve a break.

I'm doing well.  Ollie is my world - I wonder what I did with my time before him!  We've been kind of TTC since he's been born and just keep praying that it's going to happen someday.  But if not we'll find a way to do IVF again eventually.  Like you I want a sibling for Oliver so badly - plus I can't imagine only going through this parenting thing once.

It's good to "see" you!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Amber
    TTC since March '06
    MFI, LPD, possible PCOS
  • Thanks, Cajun and efooey.  I know it *could* happen, since it happened before.  But we all assume that the MFI started after my m/cs.  Or maybe the 6 sperm DH has are REALLY smart and can sniff out an egg from a mile away.  Wouldn't that be nice?

BabyFruit Ticker
    Amber
    TTC since March '06
    MFI, LPD, possible PCOS
  • I hope beyond hope that you are.

Having lived something similar I'm a huge fan of "hell froze" stories and would LOOOVE to see you be one!

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • I would LOVE this!!!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesmilee:
    I would LOVE this!!!!!!!

THIS!! POAS : ) 

DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would love it too:)
  • You guys are too sweet.  Don't get your hopes up, but I'll keep you posted.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Amber
    TTC since March '06
    MFI, LPD, possible PCOS
  • Maybe!!  Hope so!!
    Childhood cancer (DH) + chemo + radiation = 0 sperm.
    LO #1 - 1 unmedicated/self-monitored IUI w/ donor sperm.
    LO #2 - 1 m/c, 2 BFNs, 4th IUI worked (unmedicated/self-monitored with new donor sperm).
    Life is beautiful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • eek!!  what an exciting possibility!!  PEE woman!! :D
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

Our successful cycle was IVF #2: Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol - 2 beautiful blasts transferred.

email me: gretchela@hotmail.com
  • Keeping my fingers crossed for you.   
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I would love this also!!  And you would give me that "hell froze over" story that gives me hope while trying before IVF#6 in January. DH has about 6 sperm as well.  I don't think they are super smart though after 4 years without bc..haha Wink
  • I would love this also!!  And you would give me that "hell froze over" story that gives me hope while trying before IVF#6 in January. DH has about 6 sperm as well.  I don't think they are super smart though after 4 years without bc..haha Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"