Virginia Babies
Options

pediatritian in Virginia Beach area

im 26 weeks, baby due Jan 3rd. i really need to find a doctor for her. im not from here and no one i know has kids yet. (im only 21) HELP!!!!!

Re: pediatritian in Virginia Beach area

• Options

I live in newport news, quite a drive from you. I have 6 month old daugther.  I go to childrens clinic in newport news and Dr Richard Brzeski is awesome, plays with my daugther and tells me not to worry so much about every little thing. There is one with great reviews on

Pediatrics of Kempsville PC

757 523 4589

1212 Lake James Dr, Virginia Beach, VA 23464

Hope it helps and if you need any tips helps or just want to talk. send me a message. Also great site for area www.peninsulamommies.com

• Options
    General Booth Pediatrics
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

after several m/c, DD#1 born 7-7-08, more m/c and failed IVF, started adoption process March 2011, matched Oct 2, 2012, DD#2 born 10-31-12
    Hope Wait Pray Adoption Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello fellow January baby!  I am due between the 17th and the 20th.  If you go to the CHKD website they have a list of possible pediatricians in the area.  I think I will be using them when my daughter is born. 
  • Options
    Dr. Beltran is a really nice Doctor. She is at 885 Kempsville Rd. Also affiliated with the CHKD network. 757-461-6342
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"