Houston Babies

Prego Costumes

So I just found out I am going to a costume party this weekend. I will 23.5 weeks prego. What would be a good costume to wear with out a ton of effort? I need suggestions. I feel so limited. TIA
Photobucket
Our little miracle, Jett.
Planning Bio,
My Blog

Re: Prego Costumes

• I was lucky enough to be almost 6 months pregnant one Halloween.  I was a pregnant nun with fishnet stockings and DH was a monk.  We got lots of compliments on our costumes.  I just bought a nun habit from a costume store, and I think DH's costume was from the same place.

• If you're obviously showing then you can have a lot of fun.  Last year I was 7 months pregnant and went as an angel, DH was the devil.  Big Smile
    My big boy is bounding towards 4! Baby brother coming in October!
    Hipster dog is not impressed.
  • Loading the player...
  • My SIL was 7 months pregnant and went as a nun a couple years ago
  • my bff went as a sumo wrestler a few years ago... it was really funny!
  • imagealisa1228:
    my bff went as a sumo wrestler a few years ago... it was really funny!

it was me! very easy to do, just wore beige colored leggings and shirt and i got some brown felt and sewed on some "nipples".  I bought about a yard of plain black fabric and wrapped it around as my diaper.  And I borrowed an asian inspired silk robe from a friend.  My tummy wasn't super big so I actually stuffed a blanket in there to make it more pronounced.  i enjoyed the laughs i got!  

• This is me last year... I believe that nanaan (i so know that spelling is wrong) did the same thing a couple years ago as well.  Bought a black t-shirt at target and bought felt from Michael's.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30778976&l=9d8284e749&id=1081243398

~*~Jenn~*~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"