D.C. Area Babies

**MrsBellalee**

Hello. I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs!!! I also got my testing done at SIRM, b/c my dr. at SG would not do it. He said I didn't need it. After 3 failed IVF's I called Dr. T. They did all kinds of Immunologic testing. I would love to come back to Shady Grove, but I think SIRM is much more thorough. I cycle in November, but I'm still waiting to hear from the doc since my test results have come in and it's really cutting it close. We are going to do our monitoring at SG, unfortunately, they make us pay as we go and file with our insurance since I'm no longer a patient. Then we will go to SIRM when the follies are big enough.

How are you working out the monitoring? Are you seeing Dr. T at SIRM? Please feel free to page me and I'll give you my email if you want. I would love to talk more.

Beta#1=1293 (13dp5dt), Beta#2 =4462 (17dp5dt), Beta#3 =8039 (19dp5dt) BFP 5/8/2009 IVF#2 w/ICSI & AH - April 09 - Transfer 5/1 IVF#1 w/ICSI & AH - Feb 09 - BFN MFI - low morph 1998 - Lap - Endometriosis, 1994 - Lap - Endometriosis, TTC - Tooooo Long! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Jeremiah 29:11-13 11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.

Re: **MrsBellalee**

• Hi, here is my email kimbie1263@aol.com.  I actually only had my consult appt last Friday at Sirm so it is all new to me.  We can chat in the email.  Debbie
  • You have an email :)
    Beta#1=1293 (13dp5dt), Beta#2 =4462 (17dp5dt), Beta#3 =8039 (19dp5dt) BFP 5/8/2009 IVF#2 w/ICSI & AH - April 09 - Transfer 5/1 IVF#1 w/ICSI & AH - Feb 09 - BFN MFI - low morph 1998 - Lap - Endometriosis, 1994 - Lap - Endometriosis, TTC - Tooooo Long! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Jeremiah 29:11-13 11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"