D.C. Area Babies
Options

Best/most useful shower gift received?

Trying to get ideas for an upcoming friend's shower! I would like to get something off registry plus something else?
***Jean & Kevin * July 9, 2005 ***

Re: Best/most useful shower gift received?

• Options

If you want something small, I like to give people one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/Munchkin-Hammer-Diaper-Dispenser-Colors/dp/B001QKDI48/ref=pd_bxgy_ba_img_c

I've used those bags for everything from dirty diapers to holding bowls of cheerios when the lid has gone missing while we're out and about.  DH grabs them when he walks the dog to pick up poop.

• Options
    I had a friend give me the diaper bag from my registry and stock it completely - as in I added nothing when we went out with DS to his first pedi appointment. She did a few diapers, wipes in the little case, a couple little rattles, a blanket, an outfit, etc. It was also nice to see what an experienced mom thought was important in her diaper bag!
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hey J! Ditto the PP about stocking up a diaper bag or basket for a mobile changing station. I'll also give straight up functional things (e.g., breast pads, creams, pacifiers, diapers) b/c that is the least fun stuff to buy for the expectant mom. Toys and books for older age are also good (e.g., exersaucer, playmat, etc.) Shoot me an email if you want more info. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"