Secondary IF

getting more and more anxious in my 2ww!

Now on 10dpIUI...if I recall correctly when we were trying for DD AF would rear her ugly head 1 or 2 days before I am supposed to call if no AF! I don't wanna POAS too early. But getting very anxious. At night I lay in bed and try to psych myself out..."I'm not preg. we'll have to try again...this didn't work this time" when really I'm thinking..."I hope this is it! I hope we can tell everyone at xmas we're expecting #2"....ahhhh this 2ww is so tough!

Any cycle buddies out there waiting too???

Re: getting more and more anxious in my 2ww!

• I am not in the 2ww but I wanted to wish you the best of luck.  You are much stronger than me.  I would have tested a thousand times already, of course it backfired last time.  I got a BFN and I was a crying mess only to get a BFP a few days later.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good luck!  I'm about to start an iui cycle but those are the same thoughts I have every.single.month.  It's so tough!  Hang in there. 
    Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• Loading the player...
  • imagekellyloveszach:
    I am not in the 2ww but I wanted to wish you the best of luck.  You are much stronger than me.  I would have tested a thousand times already, of course it backfired last time.  I got a BFN and I was a crying mess only to get a BFP a few days later.

That's what I'm worried about!!! So happy for you! :)

• You are anstronger woman than I! My ET is set for 11/5 and I'm already planning to POAS on 11/9...4dp6dt I have a sickness, I really do. Good luck!!! I hope you get your BFP. Certainly sounds promising!
  • GL to you Katie! And all PPs!!

I almost POAS today, but keep getting little cramps and am so sure that AF is going to pop in tomorrow or sometime tonight. Still nothing. How depressing is it to wipe and look to see if there's anything there telling me this didn't work!!!??? If I don't have AF by tomorrow night I'm def going to POAS Tues morning!

• imageamamommy:

GL to you Katie! And all PPs!!

I almost POAS today, but keep getting little cramps and am so sure that AF is going to pop in tomorrow or sometime tonight. Still nothing. How depressing is it to wipe and look to see if there's anything there telling me this didn't work!!!??? If I don't have AF by tomorrow night I'm def going to POAS Tues morning!

Oh, I am a total TP watcher. I hope you get to POAS!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"