Secondary IF
Options

FTG

Hey lady, how's it going?!

I noticed on the weekly check in nursery list you are on it twice, at the bottomish with Lincoln and again near the top with Gwen. I love it! hope you are enjoying those little ones and getting a bit of sleep too

Our Girls
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
AquinnahDori
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: FTG

• Options

:butting in:  How are you doing???  I miss seeing you around but I understand how busy you must be :)

H4more How are you doing also this week? 

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options

You are all awesome! I lurk a ton, but do not post much because I usually do not have two hands, and typing with one is hard!!! LOL

I am doing well. I will have to have some perenial repair this winter (surgery) from deliveries, but that is ok. My OB asked about birth control today, and that was bittersweet. We were thrilled with our surprise, and will probably want more in the future, but for now the baby factory is temporarily closed. 

That is an odd thing for me to say! The kids are great! Gwen is having some eating issues like Lincoln, but is now a little over 7 lbs! They think I had a chronic abruption that caused her preterm delivery. Nolan is a great help, and gets sweeter everyday!

How are you both? I think about you all the time!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

FTG- Glad to hear things are going good! Gwen is only 7lbs? Wow, my DD was never 7lbs lol. I'm sorry to hear she has feeding issues, I hope that gets straightened out soon.

Nolan is so sweet to help out, he's such a sweet boy. Is he excited about Halloween? Will you be taking him out or anything?

Fran- Thanks for checking up on me!

I'm doing good, excited about the foster/foster2adopt journey we are on. I am starting to nest though. It's crazy but I just want everything clean, organized, baby proof and the bedroom (or nursery as we are calling it) done. It's bugging me because the wall decorations we ordered are not in yet, but what can ya do? 

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"