Cleveland Babies

Soon to be new mom in Stow.

Ok so I just found out about the bump LOL I am 30 and due with my first in January!  I cant wait and still have 2.5 months to go.  I live in Stow.  Would love to meet some other mommies or even just have an e-mail buddy. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Soon to be new mom in Stow.

• Hello! Welcome to the site, it has a ton of great information :) I live in Akron, on the west side.  I'm due in May with my first also! I hope you find the support you're looking for here. I've met a ton of great people.  Feel free to shoot me a message if you want to talk!
  • Hi, I'm Zaina and I am expecting my first in April!
    Nice to meet both of you and I hope to talk to you more soon!!
    BFP - 8/28 Beta 1 - 3,363 - 9/1 U/S 1 - 9/10 - Heartbeat 125 Est. DD - 4/30, Induced 4/23 Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome! I'm also in Stow and am the mom of a 2yr old.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome.  I live in C. Falls and work for the City of Stow PD.  I have a SS who goes to Stow M-Falls High and DH and I have been TTC for 2.5 years.
     TTC #1 since June 2008
    M/C @ 6 weeks 12/31/2008, Ectopic @ 6 weeks on 4/23/2010
    Diagnosed Unexplained 11/2009-DH is fine-I don't get AF
    Cycle #22 - 1/27/11 - IUI #1 & Injections - BFP! - DS born 11/11/11 
    TTC#2 - 2/24/14 - IUI & Injections - BFP! - EDD 11/29/14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats! Welcome! I am in Stow as well. I am the mommy of a very active 1 year old, and have 1 angel-baby.

If you need anything, let us know!

image Jack was born 1/16/08, died 1/25/08 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hello!

I live in Stow and am expecting at the end of May.  I'm glad I found this message board as I've been wanting to meet expectant and new moms in the area. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"