Babies on the Brain

MrsShrek and Avery

Avery June came into the world at 11:31am.  The Dr decided that it was safer for her outside than it was inside.  Avery is 2lb3oz and 14.25 in long.  Her head is about the size of a baseball.  Her diapers are about the size of a cell phone and are WAY big on her.  She is beautiful but I will let Laura post a picture in a few days. 

Laura is great but tired.  She is pumping to see if she can get anything to send to the NICU for Avery.  She most likely has another 3 days in the hospital.  Avery is doing GREAT! She is on a nasal canula and breathing on her own.  She has had no setbacks and is doing better than even the Dr thought she would.  Laura should be visiting her soon.  she had to wait for the shift change and a few other things. 

Mom and baby are great!  If there is any major change I will post again otherwise Laura will be back to posting Tuesday or Wednesday. She wanted to thank you all for your support.  She said she knows the board goes through a lot and it means a lot to her to have you hear cheering her on and thinking of Avery.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: MrsShrek and Avery

• Thank you for keeping us updated!  I'm so glad they're doing great.  Of course Avery is a little fighter, just liker her mommy!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Thank you for posting! i wll keep them in my prayers. LO just woke up so i figured id check here to see how they were doing, im glad i did! The pic Shrek posted on FB is so precious. Shes a real fighter!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you for the update.  I am glad that Avery is doing so well.  I will continue to pray for her.

• Glad to hear so much positive news!!!  Continued T's and P's to them both!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • What fantastic news!! I will continue to keep them in my thoughts.
    Blog | Twitter | Facebook

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers imageimage image

Photo courtesy of mrs_b

• I am so glad to hear that little Avery is doing great.  I hope everything continues to go smoothly for her.  They will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so glad Avery is doing so well! Stay strong Shrek and Avery!
  • Thank you for the update.

Stay strong mama and little one.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I came on just to see if there was an update.  Sounds like things are going well.  I'll continue to send thoughts.
  • That is wonderful news.  I am so glad that they are both doing well!
    _DSC0132.jpg
  • Glad to hear they are doing okay.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• That is wonderful news! I am glad they are both doing well and that AVery is such a fighter! Sending lots of T&P still.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Way to go Avery!! I did not know it was possible for a preemie at 28ish weeks to just be on nasal canula. That is fantastic news :)

• I'm so glad to hear they are both doing as well as they are all things considered.  What a strong little girl!
  • I'm hoping and praying for little Avery.  Best wishes to the Shrek family!

• Glad to hear such good news! Hoping and praying for them!
  • They have been in my thoughts, I am so glad to hear mommy and baby are doing so well. 
  • So glad to hear that they are both doing well. That is awesome that Avery was able to go straight to the nasal cannula. That is definitely good news. I'll be keeping them all in my t&p's.
  • Wonderful News! 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"