Illinois Babies
Options

Buy Buy Baby or Babies R Us Poll!

My sister only wants to register at one location. Which would you recommend?[Poll]
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Buy Buy Baby or Babies R Us Poll!

• Options
    I registered at BRU only because my friends & relatives are spread all over the country and it was easier for them to get to a BRU.  But if most people who would check out the registry have access to BBB (or are willing to shop online), then I would definitely register there.  I think the gear they carry is soooo much better than what you find at BRU!
  • Options
    I also registered at Babies R Us for the majortiy of the items on my registry since it was more convenient and not everyone knew about BBB.  However, I prefer BBB.  It is cleaner and the salespeople seem friendlier and more knowledgeable.  I also really like that they allow you to use more than one coupon per transaction.  BRU has lost a lot of business from me since they only allow onr coupon per transaction.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We registered at both but everyone bought from BRU. My in-laws bought two items from the BBB registry. Before she was born the item they bought was the smallest item on the list and it was a little bunny cooler for putting on boo-boos or cooling a fever. After she was born, they bought a musical cube for her, only because they bought her cousin who was born 6 months before her one as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"