Oregon Babies
Options

Hello Ladies!

I havent been on in a while, so whats new? How has everyone been? Is there any get togethers coming up? 

We are doing well. Lydiah is rolling everywhere and keeping me very busy. We are still struggling with sleeping at night. over all she does ok but still wakes like 2-3 times a night and not sure what or how to go about it. Other than that all is well. Anyway, hope to hear back from you all!!

Talk to you soon 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket

Re: Hello Ladies!

• Options

Hey!  We just did the sleep training with August from the book The Sleep Easy Solution.  I never thought it would have worked but it did.  At the same time I don't agree with the crying it out but, August has been so much happier, plays a lot more, talks a lot more, is less fussy and much more content.  Now he sleeps 11-12 hours a night plus his 2 naps that are about 1-2 1/2 hours each.

Rachel, are you on Facebook? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Oh thanks for the Sleep idea.. I think I will try it.. Im desperate! And yes I am on Facebook... ill PM you with my full name, Lydiah is my profile pic she is wearing a pink dress. thanks again!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"