Illinois Babies

Lake County Moms - Want to start a group

Would anyone like to start a group in Lake County.  I went to look at Meetup.com and since it costs money, I decided to try here first. 

I am a first time mom and would love to talk with other women who are newbies like me or with experience.

Re: Lake County Moms - Want to start a group

• I would.   I looked at meetup.com but couldn't see paying for a moms group.  I think it doesn't make much sense to pay to join a group that you don't know if you're comfortable in.  What did you have in mind?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would love to join!  I'm in Round Lake, pregnant with our first. 
    Married 6/15/2007

J born 4/11/2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I live in Ingleside and this is my first.  I was just thinking meeting at Panera or something like that so we could talk.  I know a lot of my friends went had mommy groups and they still get together years late for play dates with the kids.

I am completely open to ideas

• I'm down with Panera or pretty much anything else.  Are there any other mamas in Lake County that want to join?
    Married 6/15/2007

J born 4/11/2011

• Panera works for me too,  Let me know
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm in depending on when we meet! Looking forward to meeting other LC moms...
  • I also live in Round Lake. I've also looked at Meetup.com and some group charge $30 a month!

This would be wonderful to meet up with other moms in the area. :)

• I'm in LC and would love to meet up! Not too sure how long my 2.5 would last at Panera though, so it depends where we'd meet up,
  • I'd be up for meeting up!  Preg with our first as well. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageChicka03:
    I'm in LC and would love to meet up! Not too sure how long my 2.5 would last at Panera though, so it depends where we'd meet up,

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. I would like to meet other Moms but my DS is 13 months and hates sitting still...

• I live in Lake Bluff and would love to meet some other moms. I have a 14 month old boy. I haven't been able to find any other mom groups in the area - most are in the western suburbs.

• I just had my daughter on the 9th & would love to do a group this time around. Im from the Wauconda/Lake Zurich area. Keep me posted please!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm live and teach in Round Lake as well...I would love to join a group like this...even though my LO will be here soon--it would be nice to meet other new moms in the area...maybe we could move over to FB or something to stay in contact? Please keep me updated!

Thanks!

Vicki 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"