Boston Babies

Lactation Consultant recommendation

I live in Bolton, MA (Nashoba Valley). I am looking for a good lactation consultant. I am willing to drive if they are well recommended. I saw one named Michelle in Maynard with my first DD and was not satisfied. I am really struggling with pumping with my second DD and am desperate for some help. Thank-You

Re: Lactation Consultant recommendation

• I'm not exactly sure where Bolton is (which makes me think my recommendation might be farther than you want to go!) but I found the LC's at South Shore Hospital to be a huge help.  They have a daily support group (free) that is run by the LC's and it's wonderful.  You can get individual support from the LC at the group meeting.  I can't remember all their names, but I know Hillary and Linda have been a great help to me for the past several months (all the LC's I've interacted with there were good).  I am EBF now, but when DS was born, my plan was to pump and bottle feed and they were very supportive of that plan.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Debbie Page at the New born baby in sterling is the BEST.

https://www.thenewbornbaby.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope I'm not too late to reply to this. If you are still looking, try Jennifer at Emerson. She's the LC who works in the hospital, and I have always found her to be awesome. If you delivered there I'm sure you met her, if not I believe you can still go see her. She doesn't do home visits though, for that she recommeneds Michelle who you already saw.

I had Michelle come out and she was able to help us, but I can definitely see where she might not be helpful because some of what she said I ignored. I just took her help and adapted it to what worked best for us. I will tell you that Jennifer is very different from her, and she says that herself even - that they sometimes have different views/approaches and disagree on some things.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecoey03:

Debbie Page at the New born baby in sterling is the BEST.

https://www.thenewbornbaby.com/

Hands down Debbie is worth EVERY penny

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"