Houston Babies

MDO around Pearland?

I have an offer for a part-time job that I am considering - still work from home but for one of my former accounts. My former manager contacted me about it but my concern the is job description looks like it needs more than part-time help. Anyhow, if I decide to take it, I'd like to put DD in an MDO. Are there any that take DD's age group close to Pearland? I am willing to go to Friendswood, Missouri City, Sugarland or the Galleria/Meyerlandish area. Thanks!

Re: MDO around Pearland?

• You know I didn't find any in Pearland.  I have heard that Sagemont Baptist has a pretty good one, so that's not too far form us.

Let me know if you find something.

• imagealmond1123:

You know I didn't find any in Pearland.  I have heard that Sagemont Baptist has a pretty good one, so that's not too far form us.

Let me know if you find something.

I  called Tottenberry's and they have MWF part-time daycare but you basically have to take all three days to be guaranteed a spot. If I wanted just Friday for instance they could only take her on days one of the "regulars" didn't show. Can't rely on that. I'll look into Sagemont.

• Loading the player...
  • Page smashey...she has her daughter in an MDO in pearland...I just don't know the name,
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • When I was looking for something for my 2.5 year old this fall, I found that many of the local churches had MDO.  I talked to the Epiphany Lutheran church, First Presbyterian, and St. Andrew's Episcopal.  They all seemed to have something but I'm not sure on the age limit.  I ended up putting her at World of Wonder Preschool for T/Th mornings because I was looking for a more structured day.  But I know they have to be 2 for that.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"