Blended Families
Options

Sigh of Relief

No sooner did I right my last update, and SD broke up with her 33 year old boyfriend.  Supposedly they are done. She's back at her mother's once again.

Thank God.  I am so relieved. I was so worried she would choose to drop out this semester to play mommy. 

I'll post pictures of DD sometime... I'm just insanely busy and don't get here much. We're having professional pics taken next week so maybe I'll have some good ones to post soon after.

Re: Sigh of Relief

• Options

Oh for crying out loud. WRITE.

*sheesh*

• Options
    imagej+k:

No sooner did I right my last update, and SD broke up with her 33 year old boyfriend.  Supposedly they are done. She's back at her mother's once again.

Thank God.  I am so relieved. I was so worried she would choose to drop out this semester to play mommy. 

I'll post pictures of DD sometime... I'm just insanely busy and don't get here much. We're having professional pics taken next week so maybe I'll have some good ones to post soon after.

Yea I am kinda glad for your SD that they broke up.

I am dying to see updated pics of LO.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't worry too terribly much about SD like I used to, but this made me begin to wonder again when she took this on. She's still a child herself.  This man with 4 kids is on a completely different realm of life than she is.  I knew eventually it would end. It was doomed to begin with.  I'm just happy it ended before she sacrificed something important and critical to her future.

I'll work on pics...

Have an absolutely adorable Halloween costume for her that I will have to share.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"