Attachment Parenting

NAPR: For those that do Halloween

Just for fun (and because I want to bite your ideas)...what are you doing for LO's costume?
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: NAPR: For those that do Halloween

• I can't decide...I've been considering bacon & eggs, milk & cookies, and peas & carrots...any ideas? 
  • Awww! Those twins costumes sound so cute!

I think DS might be a farmer because he is really into tractors and farm animals right now. Seems like a good costume for him.

• Loading the player...
  • DS is going to be a cow.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Here's DD as Tweedle Esme! I wish she had a twin! =)

DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • DD is going to be a mermaid. I bought her a mermaid dress deeply discounted at the Disney store this summer. I am not crafty at all, so I already knew I wasn't going to make her a costume myself. Also, I figured I could get at least two uses out of this dress since we plan to go to the Coney Island Mermaid Parade next summer.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have 2 costumes - a skeleton (see siggy) and a sock monkey.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It is supposed to be around 70 this weekend, which is when we were going to take him to a Halloween party at the city zoo.  I don't think either will work - it's probably going to be too warm.  Sad

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • My sister and I were Raggedy Ann and Andie one year. I believe I was the Andie in this photo.

I like the milk and cookies idea.

I picked this one up off Craigslist for $15. I think it is supposed to be a dinosaur be we are calling him a dragon.

• I bought a pair of fairy wings.  I'm thinking of making a pretty cotton gauze wrap and then pin the wings to it after I get Grace on my back :)
  • very cute idea kwinters! 

T is going to be a robot this year.  Last year he was a scarecrow (I think I'll have to put his pic from last year in my siggy, it was adorable!)

• i am all about round costumes... pumpkins, m&ms, elephants. when my husband showed me the round duckie costume he found online, i flipped for it. see siggy!
  • Raz is going to be Sonic the Hedgehog!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

• DD is going to wear her off-white teddy bear jammies and be a polar bear.  The only place we are going is to the zoo for one of their Halloween nights, so it seemed appropriate and we don't have to buy anything.
  • My SIL is making DS a monkey costume.
  • imageatlbride23:
    I can't decide...I've been considering bacon & eggs, milk & cookies, and peas & carrots...any ideas? 

so cute! some twin ideas....twinkies, pears, salt and pepper, pb & jelly... you can come up with some really cute ideas with twins!

• I found a really cute sweat pea costume at Joann's Fabrics on sale for only $10!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • we're going with a scarecrow. we're going to our neighborhood halloween party at the park, so she needs to be able to run around in it :)

tabitha, i'd love to see your LO's pics from last year.

• imagenekorayne:
    Raz is going to be Sonic the Hedgehog!

DH would love this! You must PIP so I can show him the photo.

DD was going to be spaghetti, per her request, but it wasn't coming together. She was given a Madeline doll last week that she is nuts over so now she is going to be Madeline. I'm excited as pieces of the costume have started to arrive. Plus, we scored a huge deal on a plaid dress from Bloomingdales that will get a lot of use over the holidays.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • SS is being Darth Vader & picked a Yoda costume out for his little brother!  Although DS also has a giraffe costume I'm going to try to work in at some point.
  • DD is going to be a pink kitty!  She has been making lots of noises lately that resemble a cat so we thought she could be a fierce kitty. Smile
  • DS is going to be a monkey.  Sometimes I feel like he is one, the way he holds on to me ;-)  His costume even came with a banana rattle, too cute.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DS is going to be a monkey and Dad is going to be a banana. I have a cat costume but I'm not sure if I'll wear it since I still feel like I look atrocious in it and it really doesn't have anything in common with theirs.
    Breastfeeding, Co-Sleeping, Babywearing, Animal Loving Family! Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • DD is going as Princess Leia. She looks adorable with the little braids :)
  • imagemissjade21:
    DD is going as Princess Leia. She looks adorable with the little braids :)

Aw... too bad our kids couldn't go together!  Mine are being Darth  Vadar & the little one is being Yoda! That'd be so cute!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"