D.C. Area Babies
Options

Hi and Intro

Hi.  I thought I would introduce myself after lurking for a bit.  I am due with my first in June and I live in NOVA.  Nothing special yet but I am sure I will have tons of questions as I get closer.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hi and Intro

• Options
    welcome!
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

This is completely random as I haven't actually introduced myself to this board yet, I just sort of merged over from the DC board...Anyway, I had to reply because Im 8 weeks today as well and have been married for 5 yrs, 3 weeks and 5 days :)  Made me laugh.  Did you find out you were pregnant on your anniversary too? 

• Options

Exactly one week before.  I was actively TTC so I tested early and got lucky.  Yay - we are board twins.  It was the best anniversary present.  Did you get married in the area?  Just curious.

PS - Are you on the June 2011 board?

• Options
    imagekate05:

Exactly one week before.  I was actively TTC so I tested early and got lucky.  Yay - we are board twins.  It was the best anniversary present.  Did you get married in the area?  Just curious.

PS - Are you on the June 2011 board?

We were actively TTC as well, for some time, and actually that was our first and only cycle with clomid.  So I tested the day of my missed period but it was negative.  Tested a few days later, on our anniversary, and it was positive. You're right, the best anniversary present ever.  As for our wedding, we got married north of Pittsburgh, where I grew up.  And no, I haven't made it over to the June 2011 board yet.   

• Options
    congrats and welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"